WELCOME

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

To my wonderful husband of 4 years! Who would have thought 11 years ago, when we first met at the Pumpkin patch, that we would be where we are today. I know I surely wouldnt be even half of the woman I am today. You have taught me and showed me a Christ-like love that is impossible to imitate. You encourage me daily to grow closer to the God who brought us together. You are my strength when Im weak. You remind me that God always has a plan. We have learned that together, we can conquer anything! You make me feel like the most beautiful person in the whole world. And most of all, you still give me butterflies in my stomach.
I can only imagine just how much better our marriage will continue to get. I want to grow old with you...hand in hand.
I love you more!
Your wife


0 comments: